Examples of some specialist areas of advice include:
- Working with Probate
- Working with Family, Matrimonial and Children
- Trustee Act of 2000
- Civil Litigation and Personal Injury
- Corporate Advice
These may include products and services that are separate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place.
Working with Probate
- Giving advice to the surviving spouse on maintaining their standard of living.
- Investment advice to the beneficiaries to include paying off personal liabilities
- Inheritance advice for the surviving spouse or the beneficiaries
- Investing income within a trust* for children
*Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Working with Family, Matrimonial and Children
- Collecting information on investments, pensions and life assurance to assist in the divorce settlement process.
- Advice for divorcing clients on investments, income and pensions that have been split as a result of a divorce settlement.
- Advice on lump sum settlement to maintain a standard of living and or income.
Trustee Act of 2000
- St. James's Place has a distinctive fund management and monitoring approach that satisfies the Trustee Act 2000.
- Advice to trustees regarding the rules that surround the Trustee Act 2000.
- Investment advice to the trustees
St. James's Place guarantees the suitability of the advice given by members of the St. James's Place Partnership when recommending any of the wealth management products and services available from companies in the group.
Civil Litigation and Personal Injury
- Investment advice for clients who have received compensation and need to maintain a standard of living and or income.
- Advice on funds within a personal injury trust.
Please note that some of the above may include the referral to services that are separate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place. Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Advice on corporate tax efficient investment planning
- Pension and employee benefits review and advice
- Advice on risk
- Aspects of Exit Strategy Planning
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.